Sunday, March 13, 2011

We Have Style.

We went out to a local buffet restaurant this afternoon for dinner, and afterwards decided to walk down the shopping plaza to the shoe store and TJMaxx - my mom wanted to browse and I am searching for a pair of brown dress shoes that don't look like either (a) I am trying to look like a hoochie-mama or a pageant girl, OR (b) I am one of those blue-haired ladies who keep their shoes, one per outfit, in the original boxes, stuffed with tissue and shoe trees, on shelves in the closet.

We didn't find anything except a box of Celestial Seasonings Coconut Chai tea bags, which I LOVE but haven't been able to find lately, and mom got Banana Nut Cheerios.

On the way from the restaurant to the shoe store, Lightning McQueen was behind me and was evidently moonwalking down the sidewalk, because a truck pulled up next to me, the window came down and the guys inside gave him 2 big thumbs up and a "Nice Moonwalk, buddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment