Friday, June 17, 2011

Apologies, but

if I try to post anything tonight it will just turn into a huge furious rant, which would very likely hurt the feelings of the one or two local friends who read here (although no hurt would be intended).

So I will just tell you that I finally managed to go to the optometrist today and am back in contacts (with cheapie reading glasses).  My face looks nekkid, but I can SEE again!

(And everyone knows that 'men don't make passes at girls who wear glasses')


And that it rained this evening.  It should be pleasantly easy to weed the garden tomorrow.  I promise to take pictures.

Thanks for sticking with me.  If you have any ideas or suggestions for future posts, please let me know!  It's my blog, but it's not a completely selfish effort.

Have a good Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment