Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday.....isn't it?

I'm up to 10-hour work days now, and having to work on Saturdays.  This will last until the end of May.  I will do my best to keep posting, but sometimes I won't be organized enough.  Like this afternoon, we went to the store and I saw several things I could have blogged about but I thought I didn't have my camera (it was at the bottom of the Black Hole that is my purse, under my wallet, two receipts from Kroger and a weekly planner).

Birdman is off this weekend to CAP Leadership Training Camp at Camp Dawson.  It's quiet around here; when 1/3 of the kids are gone the bicker factor goes down by WAY more than a third.  Funny how that works.

My house (at least my fitting room) looks like someone exploded a formalwear warehouse.  It takes me 10 minutes to rearrange things hanging so I can close the bathroom door to take a shower.

Velvet is up to 2 lessons a day in math.  She was finishing in about 15 minutes and only missing 1 or 2 problems. I may do the same thing with Lightning McQueen next week, he's a speedy student too!

Did you see photos of Kate Middleton's wedding gown?  (Or should I call her Princess Katherine now).  Absolutely stunning.  Very elegant!

No comments:

Post a Comment