Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let's Go For a Walk, Shall We?


Here are some of the photos I took yesterday.  These tulips are a source of endless bewilderment - I bought 50 bulbs in assorted colors, and every year for the past four years a portion of them have bloomed, but I have never had the same mix of colors twice.  Last year they were deep red, white and cream.  This year you can see they are a lipstick red and yellow.  Go figure.

And here are our egg-producing girls, Crockpot (front) and Drumstick.


Dandelion!


Grape hyacinths.  These aren't mine; they are in the yard of a house two doors up the street (it's for sale, priced very reasonably, let me know if you'd like to look into being my neighbor, lol)


Narcissus on the bank a couple of blocks from our house.


Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment