- I pray that someday I will find someone with whom I can spend time without having to pretend I'm someone I'm not.
- We have two laying hens and two new chicks, and I don't eat eggs except in recipes.
- I dream of living off-grid on a farm out in the boonies somewhere, and having a horse and buggy (or mule and wagon) instead of a car.
- I pray over all the clothing I take in for tailoring, but especially for the wedding gowns, and extra prayers for the brides who are not getting married in a church.
- Another thing I pray for is that my kids will someday find where they fit in. It hurts a great deal to see that they don't, now.
- I have no desire to learn to make meatballs. Why should I, when delicious ones can be bought at the store?
- I like looking at places I've lived or visited on Google Earth.
- It bugs me that my house is always messy, but not enough to spend 2-3 hours a day cleaning. It's a big house, and my kids don't pick up after themselves at all.
- I like ethnic food but I'm way too lazy to cook it myself.
- I wish more people would comment on my blog.
Friday, April 8, 2011
In No Particular Order,
here are ten random facts about me, because I just read a post like it over on Fear Not, Little Flock.