Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Took the Weekend Off

and did my yard, and the laundry, and attempted to do some housework!  I only have one more batch of bread to bake for our trip - Raisin Oat Cinnamon Bread (only instead of raisins I am using craisins and dried blueberries), and a bunch more work to finish up.

Aren't my flowers pretty?  Everything in this strip beside my driveway was given to me by other gardeners who were thinning out their flower gardens.  It has taken a couple of years but is starting to look nice!
Dutch iris

Dutch iris and a Chinese honeysuckle on the left

Wild columbine; I have a blue one too!
Back to the grind tomorrow!  What are your plans for the week?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers! I've been working around the outside of my house and then worked all afternoon in our joint garden at my friends' house. Tomorrow and Wednesday is cleaning and laundry and stuff, and then I'm taking a road trip with my two youngest, a girlfriend, and her son to Texas. I'm so excited to get out of here for a few days!!!!

    ReplyDelete