Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Road Trip!!

We're off this Thursday to Indianapolis and the Auto Racing Capital of the World, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, for the Centennial Race Weekend!

I don't have a mobile hotspot for my laptop, and no smartphone, so the blog will be on vacation as well.  However, if you want to know what we're doing, I will be Tweeting, hopefully pretty regularly.

I promise to take lots of pictures; this will be our first Carb Day, and we're also excited about the chance to get driver autographs on Saturday - each of us has a plain white t-shirt and a Sharpie marker.  I plan to put the shirts in shadowbox frames and hang them in my kitchen along with assorted other Indy 500 memorabilia that we collect along the way.

I'll be meeting up with the recipient of the Centennial Socks, and have a bunch of other swag to give her along with the socks.  I hope she likes what I chose for her! (Can't tell, because she might be reading this, teehee).

So everybody play nice, go read my old posts, and I'll be back after the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment