Wednesday, May 4, 2011

In Which I Dash Off A Blog Post With No Perceivable Topic Due to Exhaustion

Lightning McQueen got a double-yolk egg for lunch the other day.  I really wasn't surprised; the egg was really obscenely large.

 I went to the grocery store the other day and saw this license plate as I was going back to my car with my shopping.  I drove all the way around the parking lot to take this picture, it just gave me warm fuzzies to know that there is at least one other Foyt fan around here.  And no, the gentlemen at the far left of the photo are not the owner(s) of the vehicle; they were just there.  They did grin at me and ask if I wanted to take their picture; when I explained about the plate they gave me a chuckle and a thumbs-up.
This is Chuck the parakeet.  He's been rather un-photogenic lately, having been through a molt, but now is more like his normal dapper blue self.

And yes, in the background there is a sheep plushie and she is knitting.  Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment